Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Picnic

I'm so darn proud of myself because i think my cooking skills is awesome! Hehe. I made pasta salad and lemon chicken wraps for the picnic yesterday. I decided to make lemon sauce the very last minute so i had to go down to buy the ingredients. The moment i woke up, i was busy all the way and rushing to cook/bathe/pack because the boy kept rushing me but i ended up reaching earlier than him -___- 

I prepared the pasta salad the night before cos it's better to let the gravy/sauce set. Partly also cos i don't want to wake up so early to make everything. 

Me: Jeremiah, you think i put half a packet of pasta is enough?
J: Hmmm....I think not enough cos Bryan korkor is eating. 

(burst out laughing like mad) 

LOL. This is so funny yet so true. 


Look at my lemon chicken with broccoli and mushroom filings for the wrap!
This is my nephew and my personal favorite amongst the food we brought to the picnic ^^. Jeremiah even asked me to open a shop to sell this. Haha kids. 

I shall add this to my personal achievement! :D



Otw to barrage! 



Like i said, we reached earlier than the boy so we had to sit around while waiting for him because the mat is with him too. It was so sunnyyyyyyyyy and i forgot to bring my sunnies along :(

Poor us. Chao ta under the sun. 








The food! I honestly thought he would bring like...food food. Not dessert food. Lol 



 The pro flying the ben10 kite. 


Haha he was so proud because our kite flew quite high but we had to bring it down after that because the strings were tangled. Guess who fixed the string? Me. 



 Evidence that i fixed the string. All the time. Everytime the string got tangled, i fixed it. 
Fix until i was super grumpy and angst. 








 I babysat 2 small boy yesterday. 

1 was 20 years old but acted like he was 10. The other one, really a small boy. Look at them, getting all sweaty and exhausted. I'm glad they had fun though ;) 

 Hehe Jeremiah look so cute here. 







Though it was quite tiring but the day was well spent! Hehe maybe next time we should all go roller-blading/cycling. 


No comments: